Communication and Relationship Building Skills
Research shows that 85% of a person’s success depends on relational skills: the ability to know people and interact with them. Interpersonal skills are increasingly critical because of five factors of growing importance in most organizations today: technology, time, intensity, diversity, and liability. This program’s objective is to raise awareness about how to build good relationships through effective communication.
Participants will learn how to:
- Define their communication competence
- Use the Johari Window to improve understanding between individuals
- Use both verbal and non-verbal communication in team/group settings
- Deal with conflict through negotiation
- Use influence skills to settle differences of opinion
- Understand the impact that building trust can have on human interaction
Participant benefits include:
- Stronger customer service/relations skills
- Proficiency in dealing with difficult situations
- Better understanding of the dynamics of human interaction
Duration: 6-Hour Seminar (1 Day).
Cost: Operation A.B.L.E. will develop a training proposal based on the specific
requirements of the organization and the trainees.