Beyond the Basics
What makes a presentation memorable? Is it the captivating content? The dynamic delivery? Are strong speakers the only ones with a “natural ability” to get ideas across?
Today, presenting information is part of everyone’s job description, whether in a one-on-one conversation, a team meeting, or discussions with internal or external customers.
Students will learn seven methods used by professional speakers to move presentations from routine to memorable.
Participants will learn how to:
- Include the four major components of an effective presentation: audience, speaker, content and environment in every presentation
- Identify and organize a presentation’s key theme and supporting ideas
- Apply a three-step presentation model: “plan, deliver, evaluate” to a current presentation.
- Sound spontaneous using a structured approach
Participant benefits include:
- Presentation outline that can be customized for any audience
- Framework for writing strong presentation openings and closings
- Non-verbal and vocal delivery tips
3.5 hours minimum. Actual workshop duration can be adjusted upward based on employer’s training requirements.
Operation A.B.L.E. will develop a training proposal based on the specific requirements of the organization and the trainees.